Here’s the lovely Kate from the Starr Family Blog:
I know I've given up when....
1) ...I make Chipotle for dinner. And pop tarts for dessert.
2) ...I wear my makeup to bed. Makeup from 2 days ago (its happened, don't judge).
3) ...I blog about ....... nothing. Or my nails (HERE & HERE) .
4) ...my kids wear... I plead the fifth. And anyone that inquires about this to my son's preschool teacher will face certain consequences (that's right, you've been warned).
|(Here's a pic. And I have on fresh makeup |
for the record)
5) ...I pack, or actually do NOT pack, my daughter's lunch and she is forced to come home in fury that SHE ACTUALLY HAD TO EAT THE SCHOOL'S WAY DISGUSTING HOT DOGS, HOW COULD YOU FORGET MOM????
6) ...I have company, and I don't pick up the hubby's underwear from the bathroom floor (Let's keep this one between us girls, mmkay?).
7) ...I wear the same pajamas I've dropped my kids off in, yesterday's makeup, and cream of wheat in my teeth to pick my kids up from school.
8) ...my husband has to search through three laundry baskets for a clean undershirt. And then resorts to asking for help.
9) ...my refrigerator looks like a restaurant takeout graveyard.
10) ...and the cherry top? I know I've given up when my filter is tossed... I respond to that facebook status with the loaded question, I answer honestly to my mother on a forbidden subject, and I reveal all my faults on the world wide web for someone as darling and sweet as Annie.
Too funny, Kate! Thanks! Y'all have a very Merry Christmas with lots of love and hugs!