My surgery isn't until 12:30PM, so I know I'm going to be hungry and thirsty, but I'm so anxious that I don't have an appetite right now and am just a bit nauseous. I still have to pack the boys' bags for their sleepover at their cousins' house and pack Michael's bag for the hospital. Then there are just a few minor things around the house that I have to finish. All in all, we were quite productive this weekend, though.
So if you're the praying type, I'll feel free to go ahead and leave you my laundry list of requests. ;) And if you're not, then I'll gladly accept your good vibes and positive thoughts. ;)
- Please pray that I would be able to safely have a spinal for my anesthesia and not have to be under general anesthesia.
- Please pray that my anesthesiologist would properly anesthetize me with not too much or two little anesthesia. (With Levi, as you will recall, I had too much and felt like I was suffocating the whole time.) It would also be great to not have the shakes too badly. I remember my teeth chattering so greatly that I felt like I would break them.
- Please pray that mine and Isaac's breastfeeding relationship would get off to a GREAT start and that I'd be able to nurse him within the first hour of his birth with a great latch and no problems. And if there do happen to be any problems, I hope we can diagnose them quickly!
- Please pray that I'd be able to get off of morphine fairly quickly so that I can focus on nursing Isaac more alertly.
- Please pray that there would be no surprises (unless they're good ones) and that I and my sweet baby Isaac would be completely healthy and well, body, mind, and soul.
Thanks, y'all! I really do appreciate it! And shoot me an email if you want to come to my sip 'n see on Saturday but didn't get an Evite!